Paul G. Fagan SIOR
Executive Vice President
What I Do
Help Office, Medical and Industrial Tenants & Owner Occupants (“Occupiers”):
- Obtain the best possible facilities,
- Under the most beneficial terms,
- With the least effort by their leadership team.
Out of >$750M in closed transactions, ≈55% have been leases and ≈45% have been acquisitions, dispositions, and built-to-suits.
- Anheuser Busch
- Capital One
- Kraft Foods
Why It Works
Having successfully closed virtually every type of sale & leasing transaction, I help clients:
- Quickly assess current and future needs, using proprietary systems to ensure nothing is overlooked.
- Consider all appropriate options, from in-place lease renewals to complex, multi-year acquisition, disposition and build-to-suit programs.
- Provide consistent and comparable financial analysis.
- Negotiate the most beneficial terms.
- Resolve issues arising over the lifecycle of their real estate commitments.
My clients focus their attention on the functions of their business, confident in the timely delivery of successful facility solutions.
What Makes Me Different
I am a business and property owner, thriving in the boom times and surviving the busts alongside my clients since 1981.
I have been affiliated with local, regional, and worldwide brokerage firms and have found the optimal mix:
- REOC is an independent firm with the resources to provide top-level service to the vast majority of commercial occupiers.
- This includes in-house research, property management, construction management, and development services.
- For services beyond our platform, I am free to choose the best service provider for each task rather than being forced to engage a corporate team member.
- As a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (“SIOR”), I can quickly access highly qualified professionals across the globe.
How It Works:
We meet and talk.
I will want to understand your unique history, goals and challenges, after which we can discuss how we might work together to align your real estate commitments with your business plan.