James T. Foreman
James joined REOC Partners in January 2002 and currently performs leasing services for 12 office buildings in excess of 700,000 SF. James’ diligent dedication to his clients has resulted in an average of 60 lease transaction per year over the past 11 years.
James is a native to San Antonio. Prior to joining REOC Partners he was a partner and manager of a family owned long term care facility. He also served as a consultant for the redevelopment and new construction of assisted living and nursing home facilities.
- Summit Tower (75,000 sf) – Represented buyer
- Vantage Point (28,000 sf) – Represented seller
- 5555 Fredericksburg (36,000 sf) – Repositioned project from lease up to sale as condominium units.
- GSA (62,000 sf) – Represented landlord
- Beliveo (39,000 sf) – Represented tenant
- BioNumerik (31,000 sf) – Represented landlord
- Asset Acceptance (28,000 sf) – Represented landlord
- CGI (16,000 sf) – Represented landlord
- Schnitzler Cardiology (12,000 sf) – Represented landlord
- Valero (12,000 sf) – Represented landlord
- SafeGuard (10,000 sf) – Represented landlord